Where did the inspiration for the Bet Bots come from?
- Why did I first feel uncomfortable with the monthly subscription model?
- What was the moment where the bet bot concept was formed?
- How did it become a family affair?
- Who first used the bot and what did they think?
What made you want to bring new tipsters onto the platform?
- Was there always an intention to bring tipsters onto the bot platform?
- What was the first occasion you thought more seriously about bringing tipsters onto the bot?
- What are the benefits of the bot growth being slow to date?
- How have tipsters generally got involved / enquired with the bot project?
Bumps in the road and a solution
- What was my big worry with losing runs on the bot system?
- Why were subscribers left in a hole earlier in the year?
- What was the problem with big bulk purchases in advance of profit made?
- How has the bot payment model now been restructured?
- What new feature is going to improve ease of payments further?
- Do I have clarity with the concept moving forward?
What’s the future vision of the Wadster Bet Bot Project?
- What kind of development plans for the bet bot are currently being considered?
- What’s the very exciting prospective option that could be coming up?
- What’s our big priority for the type of tipster we’d like to add to the platform moving forward?
- What is one of the best comparative reasons for choosing bet bot services in relation to other platforms?